Monday, February 27, 2012

Game of the week

Skyrim


Other than the beeeeeeeaaaaautiful graphics and the amazing gameplay. Skyrim has everything from buying houses to buying horses to marriage! You get to pick your own conversation which is why I love Bethesda {they do it in all of their games}. 


Now back to the graphics(; . The only reason I don't go outside is because of this game, the graphics are just unreal. There might be other reasons why I don't go outside, but you would totally understand if you saw all of the mountains and the delicate snow lightly falling on the ground. Oh my goodness it just takes your breath away. Point a fan at your face, stand at the top of a snowy Skyrim mountain, and you'll feel amazing. SO PURE.

The thing that saddens everyone is that you can't kill children, but THAT'S WHY THEY HAVE MODS. I just love mods, they make games better.  The game doesn't even start off slow, you're about to be beheaded! You can even customize your house, you can throw things everywhere, IT'S YOUR HOUSE. WHO CARES?


The dragons are also just beautiful. The nice dragon scared me one time, I tried to hit him until I finally realized that he's a friend. ;-;



If you'll please give me one or two reasons why you don't like this game I'll take it into consideration, but chances are I've already fallen in love with it.


THE WHOLE GAME LOOKS LIKE A BOB ROSS PAINTING.





0 comments:

Post a Comment