Monday, February 27, 2012

Fable 3 Game Review

Fable 3 is one of the most addictive games I've ever played. Of course it's like Fable 2 but they did the opposite thing in this game. In Fable 2 you're a poor orphan who lives with your sister, you have to buy a musical box. In Fable 3 you're a rich orphan you live with your evil brother in a castle, later in the game you have to find your mothers musical box. I absolutely love how the possibilities are endless in both game.




Graphics:
AMAZING. I just looovee the cartoon feel of it. The colors are very very vibrant, I look for that in every game.


Rating: 8/10




Gameplay:
The most addictive game I've ever played! Extremely fun! I finished it within the first 2 days I had it, and I'm working on my 2nd time. What bums me the most about Fable games is that they're all depressing. {But that's how life is, I guess}


Rating: 8/10




Characters:
The villagers look the same and they're short. So if you play as a woman prepare for short blue villager men. Walter and Elliot are my favorittee characters the voice actors make it sound so real. 


Rating: 8/10




Difficultly:                      {spoiler}
The only hard part is fighting the wolves.  Other than that it's still kind of a challenge, not too easy breezy, but not as hard as that part.


Rating: 9/10




Multiplayer:
You couldn't ask for anything better.


Rating: 10/10




Overall:
I love this game, it keeps you busy for hours at a time. Super addictive, which is bad if you don't have your game system for a while. I would suggest this to a friend. TIP: SAVE UP YOUR GOLD, BUY HOUSES, AND SHOPS. ASAP.



Rating: 8/10 or 9/10









0 comments:

Post a Comment