Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tropico 4 Game Review! ~

I got this game from Target for like 30.00 USD. It's not a bad game, but 30.00 is quite a lot for a computer game. I looked on the back, and the childish cartoons are what got me to actually buy it. I've always wanted to own an island, filled with crooks, and disease ~ I WANT MOAR.





Graphics;
Not bad, not bad. Low quality is awesome too. It's like a cross between "The Sims 3", and "Sim City", the people look the same, but it's not a big deal. 



Rating: 7/10








Gameplay;
Ughhh, the repetitive buying, and building, etc. I wish we could just buy a place, and upgrade from there. Fadkfjkshdfkjhasd it's like Fish Tycoon minus 201203908210948091.

Rating: 6/10



Characters;
Le people, always look le same. But they let you create your own President. (;
My President is totes hot.


Rating; 6/10








Difficulty;
Eh, if you're like "lolwatamIdoing?" you will get nothing, and you'll start flipping tables and chairs and things. They also don't explain the controls which is sad. :c i cri evr tim. But using cheats you're like invincible x203045325


Rating: 7/10










Quests;
Campaign has like 20 main levels, and they're all really longgg (if you don't use cheats). I've only finished the first one, and than I got bored and played sandbox for an hour. 



Rating: 6/10








Overall;
It twas' okay.... Hmm. Just say it was, "Black Friday" or something, this is not one of those games where you literally run over people just to see it. It's more of a casual thing like, "Oh hey, I heard that game was alright... wanna go get a smoothie?" Just a conversation starter. No biggie.
Rating: 6 or 7/10













A lovely day at a Tropican beach. ~





















Le Credits/Sauce;





http://media2.shopto.net/screenshots/DWNLD27072/I.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment