Monday, March 5, 2012

Saints Row The Third Review

I got Saints Row about Christmas time. I was super excited about it. It was about $50.00 at a local Game Stop, but you can get it for about $40.00 on amazon.








Graphics: 
You can tell they took a long time on character creation, the cars, and the main buildings. The only think I hate is if you create a female character she looks very manly, and in the cut scenes she uses all of the male poses.


Rating: 8/10






Gameplay:
Very fun, and addictive. Not really much to say here. But I like how it's not mission after mission, you can just take breaks and drive around, stuff like that.


Rating: 9/10






Characters:
Shaundi got hot, I don't like it. 


Other than that, there's a bunch of main characters, the character customization is amazing, so many options.


Rating: 8ish/10
[Mainly because of Shaundi.  ಠ_ಠ]








Multiplayer:
On the xbox you have to get a code to use multiplayer, I don't think that's necessary. I also lost mine before I could register it, but it looks fun with other players I guess. Tell me if you've had another experience with it.


Rating: ??/10






Quests/Missions:
You don't have to follow the main story line, you get lots of mini games. You can use your phone to look at all of the options. Never a dull moment. :p But sometimes my game doesn't let me choose a path, so it effects my gameplay a lot.


Rating: 9/10






Difficulty: [Highlight for Spoilers]
The zombie mission is definitely the hardest.That's really the only one, you might have to redo one or two missions. A little harder than casual playing.


Rating: 8/10






Overall:
I don't think it deserves a 9/10. Mainly because of the manly cutscenes. YOU MUST FIX IT.


Sooooo.


Overall Rating: 8/10







0 comments:

Post a Comment