Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rusty Spoons

Hi guys, I really don't have many followers, but that's okay. I'm not much for advertising. I'd just like to ask you a few questions. { Those who come on a regular basis, no pun intended }

Mainly this is just the schedule mishap, I plan on posting 3-5 days a week. But, what would you guys like to see? More technology? More reviews? More top 5's? A separate blog with other languages? c:

I'm thinking of doing a top five every two months or so. I've just been doing game reviews which can get boring.

Mondays and/or Tuesdays: Game Reviews

Wednesdays and/or Thursdays: Technology updates

Fridays and/or Saturdays: Viewers choice. {You'd have to tell me a week before~}


Do you guys like it, or could there be improvements?


Post your ideas in the comments... please.... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment