Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Updates fo' 2012.

This is kind of late into the year, but better late than never I guess. 


Hopefully I can add polls, and a new layout, I'm not quite sure how Blogger works just yet. But I'm trying. I need new games to review, and I was hoping to do every month is a theme'd month. {Ex. October is Horror, so a horror game every week. December is Snow, so something involving snow}. Maybe some Point and Click games?


I need suggestive comments though. I'm running out of ideas.


Even if you don't comment though, I'm planning to add my friend to this account, and we can control it together, it would hopefully have many more posts. 




That's about it, a new layout, theme'd months, Point and Click games, more suggestions. 




Anymore updates will be posted here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment