Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Left 4 Dead 1: Game Review

Surprisingly enough I actually bought this game after I got Left 4 Dead 2, I just loved that game so much, I wanted to look at the back story, I love both games unconditionally.

Gameplay:
Not as repetitive as you might think, of course the 4 maps stay the same, but the zombies and special infected are randomly placed. As I said before I love this game, there could be some improvements such as a clearer beginning, it starts off really fast pitch.

Rating: 8/10





Graphics:
Once you switch from a newer game to an older one, you notice things more easily, this game has a minor problem, and it's nothing you can't get use to. The hands on the guns look really deformed. That's actually about it though. Nothing really big like, glitches, and things like that.

Rating: 8/10





Characters:
There are 4 main characters (Zoey, Francis, Bill, and Louis) and some side characters (Whitaker and the other people that help you to safety.) This is the only game I'm glad they don't have character customization added into, mainly because these characters have a background, a story, and your character wouldn't really have one.

Rating: 8, 9/10





Difficulty:
I suggest playing on normal, but if you're just starting it's okay to play on easy ~ ♥
Normal is perfect for realism and a challenge.

Rating: 8, 9/10





Quests/Missions/Story:
They give you 4 maps to start on, you can of course purchase more, I think they're usually free if you play on Steam though. There's nothing wrong with the first 4 maps. It's a different story in every one.

Rating: 8, 9/10





Overall:
There could be minor improvements but actually not many sooooo.....

9/10~ (;




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment